Profit Proven females sell immediately following the Gardiner commercial heifers, Monday, September 30. This is a commercial female sale. The Profit Proven females will sell in groups, by ranch of origin with a minimum purchase of 10 head. Buyers can choose to take the entire group or a gate cut portion of the group. Remainder of the gate cut group will sell again. Cattle will not be sold individually.
Approximately 260 Angus replacement females, many with calves at side, will sell in the Profit Proven Sale, immediately following the GAR commercial heifers. This offering of two-year-old heifers represents seven commercial operations from Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma and Missouri. These producers are using the available science and technology to maximize their investments in GAR genetics. Buy with confidence. Outstanding replacements from professional beef producers.
This is a commercial female video sale. The cattle will not be at Gardiner Angus Ranch. The Profit Proven females will sell in groups, with a minimum 10 head purchase. Buyer can choose to take the entire group or a gate cut portion of the group. Remainder of the gate cut group will sell again. Cattle will not be sold individually.
Payment & Delivery
25% of the purchase price paid sale day with the remainder due on delivery day. Trucking arrangements must be made with the ranch of origin, between buyer and seller. Trucking arrangements and expenses are F.O.B. (freight on buyer) unless noted otherwise.
Profit Proven Ranches Selling Females on Sept. 30, 2013
Valley Falls, KS • (785) 231-0912
Selling 30 Registered Heifer Pairs
- Calve 8/10/13 to 9/10/13
- AId to GAR Prophet, GAR Progress, GAR Fruition, GAR Progression, GAR Anticipation, High Noon and GAR New Design 5050
- Two-year-old registered heifers (all purchased from GAR)
- FREE DELIVERY OFFERED BY THE SELLER
Joe Mayer (Mayer Ranch)
Guymon, OK • (580) 651-5591
Selling 20 Fall Pairs
- Heifers are granddaughters of SS Objective born Feb. 2011
- Cattle should be picked up at the seller’s ranch on or before 11/1/13. Heifers picked up before calving will be pregnancy checked at the buyer’s expense prior to loading. All heifers were palpated safe in calf by Dr. Randall Spare 3/22/13.
- All heifers carry individual RFID AngusSource tags
- Average $Beef value of the calf sires: +95.00
- GAR Goode 5050 NDesign G8926 (AAA#16357073)
- GAR Goode 5050 NDesign G89341 (AAA#16357078)
- GAR Objective 5359 (AAA#16496952)
Claude, TX • (806) 681-3384
Selling 50 Spring Calving Bred Heifers
- AId to GAR Progress. Will begin calving 2/1/14
- GeneMax tested (all scored 95 or better!)
- PI BVD negative / freeze branded
- Vaccinations: 3 rounds 7-way Clostridial, 2 rounds Bovi-Shield 5 GOLD, Bar Somnus 2P, Lepto-Vibrio
- Delivery within 10 days after the sale
Jay, OK • (870) 710-2846
Selling 40 Fall Pairs
- Began calving 9/1/13 for 60 days
- Buyers can select 40 pairs out of 45
- Two-year-old heifers sired by sons of GAR Predestined
- Calves sired by GAR Progress and Objective sons
- Delivery 11/1/13 or 10 days after the last calf is born
- Cows are OCV and up to date on all vaccinations
Ashland, KS • (620) 635-5507
Selling 45 Spring Calving Bred Two-Year-Old Heifers
- AId 4/2/13 to GAR Composure
- Average GeneMax score: 75
- Freeze branded / PI BVD negative
- Up to date on all vaccinations
- Delivery 10/10/13-10/20/13
Brady Chandler (Boxed W Ranch)
Lipan, TX • (254) 485-9185
Selling 40 18-Month-Old Bred Heifers
- GeneMax tested
- AI 3/20/13 to GAR Prophet, Rito 9M25 of Rita 5F56, Connealy Confidence, Connealy Final Solution, Connealy K1664 Consensus. Begin calving 12/15/13 for 60 days.
- Steer mates sold through USPB consistently earn $100/hd premium.
- 18 mo. old heifers will weigh 1050-1150 lbs.
- Freeze branded / AngusSource visual and EID tags
- PI BVD negative. Heifers were administered Vira-Shield 6 +VL5, Vision 7, Cydectin injectable and Cylence pour on at preg. check.
- Avg. $B of calf sires: +95.00 / Avg. $B of heifer sires: +92.00